When you enter your shipping address at checkout, you’ll have the option to choose from all available delivery options for your area.
Delivery & Shipping
Delicious kosher meats direct to your door
1. Pick the day you want your delicious meat delivered...
2. Open the door with a smile...
We immediately freeze our grass-fed meats in heavy-duty vacuum packaging, which locks in flavor and virtually eliminates oxidation. Your meat will arrive frozen or refrigerated.
3. Thaw and enjoy!
Thaw your meat in the refrigerator overnight or under water in the vacuum-sealed packaging to enjoy delicious, kosher meat.
1. How much will it cost to ship?
Shipping costs include the FedEx rates and the cost of insulated shipping containers and dry ice.
How to Calculate Your Shipping Cost
- When viewing a desired item, select your quantity, then click on the “Add to Cart” button.
- Click on the “View Cart” button.
- Type in the state, city, and ZIP code of the delivery address. (If you live in the Las Vegas valley, your direct delivery options will also appear.)
2. How long will it take for my order arrive?
Depending on which option you choose, your order may take anywhere from 1 to 3 days to arrive.
Please be advised that we do not ship on Jewish holidays or major secular holidays.
We do not ship packages for delivery on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
We highly recommend you choose your package to be delivered on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. If you choose a Friday delivery, your order may arrive after Shabbat.
Since delays are rare but possible, we advise you to schedule your delivery for at least a full day before you will require it.
We ship orders only Monday through Thursday.
- Orders received before 1:00 p.m. PST will ship out the same day.
- Orders received after 1:00 p.m. PST will ship out the next available shipping day.
- Arrive before 9:00 p.m.
- No signature is required.
- If nobody is home, the carrier will leave the box on the porch (unless they believe it is unsafe to do so).
- Usually (but not always) arrive before 5:00 p.m.
- Might require a signature.
Please consider that larger items can take 3 to 4 days to fully defrost in the refrigerator.
3. What condition will the meat be in when it arrives?
Our meats are frozen immediately after packaging to make sure they are the highest quality after defrosting.
They are shipped in insulated shipping boxes that are packed with dry ice.
Upon arrival, your meat will be frozen or refrigerated. The dry ice might have evaporated during shipping.
As long as they are still cold to the touch, meats can be refrozen immediately with no loss of quality for long-term storage.
4. What are your shipping policies?
We are unable to request specific delivery times with the carrier.
We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
If your package is delayed, please do not call the carrier to cancel or refuse the shipment, since this would prevent us from making an insurance claim and replacing your order. We will communicate directly with the carrier to locate your order and speed up your delivery.
Please provide a phone number where you can be reached on your requested delivery date.
Please doublecheck your shipping address. We are not responsible for delays caused by errors in the shipping address, or for deliveries made by the carrier to the wrong address.
You are responsible for providing the correct delivery address for gift orders and for confirming that the gift recipient can receive their order. In the event of a delay, you may need to coordinate with the gift recipient.
In the very unlikely event that your order is not cold upon arrival, we will refund or replace your order. Please take a photo and email it to us. If you request that we replace your order, we will do so with the closest inventory available, and the fastest delivery available. We may be required make substitutions or give credit if the original items you ordered are unavailable.
You are responsible for the prompt unpacking of shipments. We are not responsible if your order is stolen, damaged, or thawed after delivery.
5. What about returns and refunds?
Products cannot be returned for a refund after you have already taken possession of them, so please doublecheck your order when it arrives.
Nevertheless, if you believe that any item you receive falls short of our guarantee, please contact us so we can fix the problem for you.
To assist us in this, please do not discard any product or packaging until you have contacted us. Please take a photograph of anything that can illustrate your message.
Please reach out to us at 725-212-6794 or [email protected]