What is your return/refund policy?
We guarantee delivery to the home address on your account when the order is first placed and when the order is retrieved on the guaranteed delivery date. Please note, we can’t guarantee delivery of an order placed using a business address. If your package is delivered to a business that is closed, the courier will not deliver the package until the following business day, and your order may defrost.
Since we ship perishable products that can’t be restocked or resold, we’re unable to accept returns.
The following reasons are covered under our policy:
- Damaged items (unrelated to the carrier)
- Missing items
The following reasons are not covered under our refund policy:
- Incorrect address provided or refusal of delivery when shipped according to our terms and conditions
- Late delivery due to incorrect address
- Inability to retrieve your order on the guaranteed delivery date, resulting in defrosted items or damage
- Late delivery or improper handling caused by the carrier, resulting in defrosted items or damage (We offer Next day shipping at very low shipping rates. We cannot be held responsible for delays by UPS or FedEx)
Report an issue with your order
If you’re not completely satisfied with your Prime Nosh for a reason covered under our policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt. We’ll happily review your order and offer an appropriate resolution. Resolutions to reported issues may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next box, or a partial/full refund. Since we’re not able to physically assess the product, we may ask that you provide photos of the product label and damage reported.
You can also contact customer support via email, chat, or phone for assistance.